Dr. Brady Hart is a licensed psychologist who specializes in the treatment of social-emotional, behavioral, and academic difficulties in children, adolescents, and adults.
Dr. Hart provides individual therapy, family therapy, psycho-educational evaluations, and treatment planning services to help support the mood and functioning of the client.
Dr. Hart has training and experience in the treatment of mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, social-adaptive difficulties, cognitive-learning disabilities, and other emotional-behavioral concerns.
Services I Offer
– Individual Therapy
– Family Therapy
– Psychological Testing and Evaluation
– Educational Services and Adaptive Skills Training
Schedule an Appointment
- Ph.D. in School Psychology – Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- M.Ed. in School Psychology – Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- M.S.Ed in Counseling and Counselor Education – Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN
- B.A. in Psychology – DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- Dr. Hart enjoys jogging, biking, skiing, live music, and spending time with family.