Dr. Valerie Long is a clinical psychologist who specializes in the psychological evaluation of children, adolescents and adults and provides therapy for adolescents and adults.
Her areas of expertise include treatment of anxiety and depression, women’s issues and cognitive training. Dr. Long has over 20 years of experience as a psychologist in Michigan, Florida and Indiana.
Services I Offer
– Psychological Testing and Evaluation
– Individual Therapy
– Family Therapy
Schedule an Appointment
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology – Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology – Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- B.S. in Psychology – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- She enjoys traveling, cooking, exercise and sports, watching movies and spending time with family and friends.