Board Certified Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist
Partner, Children’s Resource Group
Consultant Psychiatrist, Indianapolis Public Schools
Co-Founder, Primary Care Psychiatry Foundation
Dr. Joshua Lowinsky is an adolescent and adult psychiatrist. He completed his general psychiatry residency at the University of Wisconsin and completed his adolescent psychiatry, consultation and family systems fellowship at the University of Toronto. Dr. Lowinsky is board certified in adult psychiatry.
His clinical practice is focused primarily on the treatment of adolescents, adults, medical professionals and their families who struggle with psychiatric disorders that impair their optimal functioning, both professionally and in their personal relationships.
He is particularly interested in the education and training of non-psychiatric medical and non-medical trainees and professionals in psychiatry.
He presents locally, regionally, and nationally to medical and non-medical audiences on topics related to psychiatry.
Services I Offer
Schedule an Appointment
- Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship; CM Hincks Treatment Center; University of Toronto; Canada
- General Psychiatry Training; University of Wisconsin Hospitals; Madison
- Internal Medicine and Psychiatry Internship; University of Wisconsin Hospitals; Madison
- Medical Degree; Medical College of Ohio at Toledo
- Bachelor of Arts Degree; Psychobiology; Oberlin College, Ohio
- Dr. Lowinsky loves traveling, spending time with his wife and children, and surviving hot yoga and hot Pilates.