- PhD in School Psychology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- MS in Education, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- BA in Psychology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Health Service Provider in Psychology: Indiana State Board of Examiners in Psychology, 2018 (20043186A)
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP), Certification, 2017 (49511)
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Psychological Association
- Indiana Psychological Association
- Harman, J.L., Molnar, A.E. Jr, Cox, L.E., Jurbergs, N., Russell, K.M., Wise, J., & Willard, V.W. (2018). Parent-reported executive functioning in young children treated for cancer. Child Neuropsychology.
- Wise, J.M., Cepeda, S.L., Ordaz, D.L., McBride, N.M., Cavitt, M.A., Howie, F.R., Scalli, L., Ehrenreich-May, J., Wood, J.J., Lewin, A.B., Storch, E.A.. (2018). Open Trial of Modular Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in the Treatment of Anxiety Among Late Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Child Psychiatry & Human Development.
- Wise, J.M., Cooper A., Crenshaw, M.L., Katzenstein, J.M., (2017). Neurocognitive functioning in a young female with weaver syndrome. Journal of Genetic Disorders & Genetic Reports, 6:1.
- Harman, J.L., Wise, J.M., Willard, V.W., (2017). Early intervention for infants and toddlers: Applications for pediatric oncology. Pediatric Blood and Cancer
- Recent Poster Presentations
- Wise, J.M., Katzenstein, J.M., Dressing, M., Mularoni, M.P. (June 2017). Academic-related anxiety post-concussion in youth: Implications for recovery. Presented at the 15th Annual Conference of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology, Boston, MA.
- Dressing, M., Wise, J.M., Katzenstein, J.M., Ross, R., Roca, E., Chmielewski, C., Schmidt, R., Mularoni, M.P. (October, 2017). Development of a scale measuring Academic-related anxiety post-concussion in youth and implications for recovery. 6th Annual Johns Hopkins All Children’s Research Symposium, St. Petersburg, FL
- Haut [Wise], J., McClain, M.B., & Katzenstein, J.M. (June, 2015). Neurocognitive late effects following proton beam radiation therapy in two pediatric craniopharyngioma patients. Presented at the 13th Annual Conference of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology, San Francisco, CA.
- Haut [Wise], J. & Katzenstein, J.M. (June, 2015). Examining the neurocognitive outcomes of preschool-age children with brain tumors following radiation, chemotherapy, and stem cell transplant. Presented at the 13th Annual Conference of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology, San Francisco, CA.