Dr. Norris is a psychologist who provides psychological/psychoeducational evaluations and therapy to children, adolescents and adults with complex developmental, emotional, behavioral, and learning difficulties.
She specializes in childhood and adult trauma, crisis counseling in disasters, developmental disabilities, eye movement desensitization and reprocessing, mood and anxiety disorders and psychological testing.
Services I Offer
– Psychological Testing and Evaluation
– Individual Therapy
– Family Therapy
– Social Skills, Support & Educational Groups
– ASD Services
Schedule an Appointment
- Ph.D. in School Psychology – Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- M.A. in Psychology and Child Development – Peabody College of Education and Human Development, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- B.A. in Psychology – Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Dr. Norris enjoys visiting family and natural areas in the Western United States and Alaska, playing music, and enjoying outside activities.