Post-Doctoral Child Psychology Fellow
Dr. Dreison is a child psychology fellow who holds a doctoral degree in clinical psychology. She specializes in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents, with a focus on learning disorders, mood and anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive and related disorders, and sleep problems.
Presently, Dr. Dreison conducts psychoeducational evaluations for children and adolescents to assist with educational planning. Dr. Dreison will also be gaining expertise in developmental assessments of infants and toddlers.
Services I Offer
Schedule an Appointment
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology – Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis, IN
- Psychology Resident – Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology – Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis, IN
- B.A. in Psychology – California State University, Northridge, CA
- Dr. Dreison enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and hiking.