Dr. Dennis Ray Kinder is a psychologist who specializes in the evaluation and treatment of children, adolescents and young adults with developmental, behavioral, emotional and learning difficulties.
Areas of specialty include ADHD, learning disorders/difficulties, behavioral difficulties, and mood/bipolar spectrum disorders.
Dr. Kinder has worked with children, adolescents and young adults for over 30 years as a school psychologist and psychologist.
Services I Offer
– Psychological Testing and Evaluation
– Individual Therapy
– Family Therapy
– ASD Services
Schedule an Appointment
INDIANA STATE UNIVERSITY, TERRE HAUTE, INDIANA
- Ph.D. in Guidance and Psychological Services (School Psychology)
- M.S. in General/Experimental Psychology
- B.S. in Psychology/Sociology
- Dr. Kinder enjoys time with family and friends, the outdoors and interacting with nature as well as most sporting activities, including the spectator sports of football and basketball.