CRG groups are a popular, effective, and efficient way to access high quality services from our professional providers. Our groups are designed for a variety of age groups and topical needs. Groups often augment individualized services and provide a unique opportunity to meet/learn with peers. Most groups typically meet on a weekly basis at CRG and cost $70 per session (although some groups are offered without a fee).
Spring groups will begin the week of January 21, 2013. We will take a 3-week break during area schools’ spring breaks (weeks of March 18, March 25, and April 1). The last week of groups will take place the week of April 29.
We will run three social skills groups in Spring 2013:
- Solutions (for boys ages 7-10), run by Nathan Larson, Psy.D., HSPP on Thursdays from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Challengers (for boys ages 13-16), run by Nathan Larson, Psy.D., HSPP on Thursdays from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Play Pals (for boys and girls ages 5 – 7), run by Beth Waite, MA-CCC/SLP-ATP on Tuesdays from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
In addition, these groups are offered for adults (there is no fee):
- Recipes for Success (for parents and grandparents of youth on the autism spectrum), run by Sandra Burkhardt, Ph.D. on the 2nd Monday of each month from 11:00 am to noon.
- Mothers’ Support Group (for mothers of children/youth with identified learning, attentional, or mood disorders), run by Chris Kerr, Ph.D., LMHC on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from noon to 1:00 pm.
Groups tend to fill quickly. To register or obtain more information, please call CRG’s front office at (317) 575-9111 (Option 4).