CRG is currently searching for a Child Psychologist to join our team. Please find a description of the position and preferred qualifications below.
CRG/Children’s Resource Group is a multi-disciplinary behavioral health practice on the northside of Indianapolis. Our practice was established in 1993 and we have consistently strived to provide the highest level of care to children, adolescents, adults and families. At this time, we are seeking a full-time psychologist with skills in working with children, adolescents, and young adults with neurodevelopmental disorders including Autism Spectrum Disorders. This position would include working with individuals and their families, as well as interfacing with schools and other agencies. Our team includes psychologists, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, school psychologists, and a Post-Secondary Specialist and ADD Coach.
This position requires the following:
- Doctoral level degree in psychology with licensure as an HSPP Psychologist in Indiana
- Experience in working with children and adolescents and their families
- Knowledge of normal development, as well as neurodevelopmental disorders
- Experience and interest in psychological testing
- Experience and interest in providing psychotherapy
- Primary interest in children, adolescents and young adults
- Training and experience in administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule-Second Edition is required
If you would like to inquire further or apply for this position, please contact CRG at firstname.lastname@example.org.