Ed.S. in School Psychology – 1992 Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
M.S.in School Psychology – 1984 Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
B.S. in Secondary Education – 1982 Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- 1995 to Present: School Psychologist, Children’s Resource Group, Indianapolis, Indiana. Conduct psycho-educational evaluations to students preschool through college age; provide consultation with parents and educators; facilitate various interest/support groups and seminars for students; provide career assessments for older adolescents; assist parents in educational planning.
- 1992 to Present: Master Trainer, Center Source Systems, Sausalito, California. Conduct trainings on a national level for educators from kindergarten through twelfth grade in a process called Tribes, which focuses on social skill development, communication and creating a positive school culture.
- 1989 to 1995: School Psychologist, MSD of Washington Township, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- 1984 to 1989: School Psychologist, Zionsville Community Schools, Zionsville, Indiana.
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist Endorsement as Independent Practice School Psychologist, Fall 1999.
- National Association of School Psychologists Indiana Association of School Psychologists
Presentations and Workshops
- Poster Session: “Reaching All – Creating a Culture of Caring and Respect,” National Association of School Psychologists Conference, Chicago, Illinois, February, 2002.
- Presentation: “Creating Caring Communities,” Indiana Association of School Psychologists Conference, Indianapolis, Indiana, September, 2002.
- Presentation: Creating Safe Environments for Brain-Based Learning, “Learning and the Brain Conference: A National Conference for Educators,” Boston, Massachusetts, November 1999.
- Presentation: “Traversing the Autistic Continuum,” Indiana Association of School Psychologists Conference, Indianapolis, Indiana, September, 1997.
- Workshop: Peer Mediation Trainings, conducted in three different sites across the state, sponsored by Indiana Department of Education, 1997.
- Available upon request.