School Psychologist/Clinical Specialist
Ed.S. in School Psychology 1991 University of Georgia, Athens, GA
M.A. in Education 1990 University of Georgia, Athens, GA
B.A. in Psychology 1989 Miami University, Oxford, OH
- July 1997 to Present: School Psychologist, Children’s Resource Group, Indianapolis, Indiana. Provide psychoeducational evaluations and support for children with developmental, learning, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- August 1995 to July 1997: School Psychologist, Anderson Community School Corporation, Anderson, Indiana. Provided psychoeducational evaluations, consultations, counseling, and support to children.
- August 1992 to August 1995: Associate School Psychologist, Cobb County School System, Marietta, Georgia. Conducted psychoeducational evaluations, consultations, and counseling. Acted as a Student Support Team member, and a participant in the Social-Emotional interest group and the Preschool interest group.
- August 1993: Staff Development Instructor, Cobb County School System, Marietta, Georgia. Instructed class entitled The Young Child: From 4 to 7.
- August 1991 to August 1992: Associate School Psychologist, Floyd County School System, Rome, Georgia. Conducted psychoeducational evaluations and consultations. Participated as a Student Support Team member.
- August 1990 to June 1991: School Psychology Intern, Elbert County School System, Elberton, Georgia. Conducted psychoeducational evaluations and provided consultations. Acted as a Student Support Team member and participated in staffings. February 1991: Contract Psychologist, Carroll County School System, Carrollton, Georgia. Conducted psychoeducational evaluations.
- October 1990 to January 1991: Contract Psychologist, Hall Country School System, Gainesville, Georgia. Conducted psychoeducational evaluations.
- June 1990 to August 1990: Practicum Student, University of Georgia School Psychology Clinic, Athens, Georgia. Conducted psychoeducational evaluations and parent intakes.
- August 1988 to May 1989: Volunteer, Millcreek Psychiatric Center for Children, Cincinnati, Ohio. Organized and ran small group activity workshops for children.
- Indiana Association of School Psychologists
- National Association of School Psychologists
- Kamphaus, R.K. and Pleiss, K.L. (1993). Comment on “The Use and Abuse of Human Figure Drawings.” School Psychology Quarterly, 8, 187-188.
- Kamphaus, R.K., and Pleiss, K.L. (1991). Draw a person techniques: Tests in search of a construct. Journal of School Psychology, 29, 395-401.
- Available upon request.