Dr. Julie T. Steck is a psychologist who specializes in evaluation and intervention of children and adolescents with developmental, learning, emotional, and behavioral concerns.
Areas of expertise include autism spectrum disorders, mood regulation disorders, ADHD, and learning disorders.
Dr. Steck has worked with children for over 45 years as a teacher, school psychologist, and psychologist.
She has received statewide awards as “Best Doctor” from the Autism Society of Indiana and Outstanding Mentoring and Outstanding Contribution to the Indiana Psychological Association.
Services I Offer
- Ph.D. in School Psychology – Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- Ed.D. in School Psychology – Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- M.A. in School Psychometry – Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- B.S. in Deaf Education – Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Dr. Steck enjoys staying active, walking, golfing, and working out. But her true joy comes from time with her husband, children and grandchildren.