Dr. Jillian Wise is a licensed pediatric neuropsychologist, who specializes in comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations for children and adolescents with neurological and neurodevelopmental disorders. She has experience working with children and adolescents who present with complex and chronic medical conditions as well as developmental concerns, including epilepsy, stroke, neurofibromatosis, brain tumors, cancers, congenital heart disease, genetic disorders, hydrocephalus, prematurity/low birth weight, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD), and learning disorders.
Dr. Wise completed a 2-year neuropsychology fellowship at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL after completing an internship in pediatric psychology/neuropsychology at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital/University of Tennessee Professional Psychology Internship Consortium in Memphis, Tennessee.
Services I Offer
– Neuropsychological Testing and Evaluation
– Individual and Family Therapy
- PhD in School Psychology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- MS in Education, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- BA in Psychology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Dr. Wise enjoys spending time with family and friends, going for walks, baking, and reading.