Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Dr. Rowland is a child and adolescent psychiatrist specializing in the evaluation, diagnosis and medication management of emotional and behavioral problems including anxiety disorders, mood disorders, ADHD, psychotic disorders, and developmental disorders with patients from early childhood through adolescence.
Services I Offer
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, Wisconsin
- Psychiatry Residency, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, Wisconsin
- Pediatrics and Psychiatry Internship, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, Wisconsin
- Medical Degree, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana and West Lafayette, Indiana Branch Campus
- Bachelor of Arts Degree-Psychology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Undergraduate Study, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Dr. Rowland enjoys spending time with family and friends, watching movies, baking, woodworking and gardening.