Child and Adolescent Psychologist
CRG is a multi-disciplinary behavioral health practice on the northside of Indianapolis. Our practice was established in 1993 and we have consistently strived to provide the highest level of care to children, adolescents, adults and families. At this time, we are seeking a full-time psychologist with skills in working with children and adolescents and their families, as well as interfacing with schools and other agencies. Our team includes psychologists, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, school psychologists, and a Post-Secondary Specialist and ADD Coach.
This position requires the following:
- Doctoral level degree in psychology with licensure as an HSPP Psychologist in Indiana
- Experience in working with children and adolescents and their families
- Knowledge of normal development, as well as neurodevelopmental disorders
- Experience and interest in psychological testing
- Experience and interest in providing psychotherapy
- Primary interest in children and adolescents
For further information regarding our practice, visit the CRG website at www.childrensresourcegroup.com
If you would like to inquire further or apply for this position, please contact Ms. Angela Middleton at email@example.com.