CRG/Children’s Resource Group is a multi-disciplinary behavioral health practice on the north side of Indianapolis. Our practice was established in 1993 and we have consistently striven to provide the highest level of care to children, adolescents, adults and families. At this time, we are seeking a full or part time psychologist with skills in working with young children and their families, as well as interfacing with schools and other agencies. Our team includes psychologists, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, school psychologists, a speech and language pathologist/assistive technology specialist and Post-Secondary Specialist and ADD Coach. We work in a coordinated manner to meet the needs of each client.
This position requires the following:
- Doctoral level degree in psychology with licensure as an HSPP Psychologist in Indiana
- Experience in working with children and their families
- Knowledge of normal development, as well as neurodevelopmental disorders
- Experience and interest in psychological testing
- Comfort with interacting and consulting with schools
- Primary interest in young children and school age children
For further information regarding our practice, visit the CRG website at www.childrensresourcegroup.com
If you would like to inquire further or apply for this position, please contact Ms. Angela Middleton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
CRG (Children’s Resource Group), a thriving Multi-Specialty Behavioral Health Practice on Indianapolis’s north side, seeks a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join its clinical team. For 20 years, CRG has serviced children, adolescents, adults and families with learning, attentional, and mood disorders. This position can range from 20 – 40 hours/week. Strong nursing and administrative support provided. Limited after-hours call responsibilities.